Can you guys believe next week is October? This year is just flying by! My kids are almost all over the trick or treat phase….but all are still lovers of candy. I fell in love with the super cute Got Candy? special! I often send out Halloween cards and sadly I still have numerous years of Halloween pics to get scrapbooked. Here is a look at the complete collection-
You can purchase the items in the collection separately or save 20% when you purchase the bundle! This special is only valid until October 31! You can view the full line up here. I created my card based on the sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
My card was super simple to create. I went with the candy themed paper and a few coordinating strips of cardstock to match the sketch. My sentiment was inked in Intense Black ink. A few bitty sequins were added for a touch of bling.
All supplies by Close To My Heart except where noted:
- CC8206 Got Candy? Bundle
- Z4189 Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z4260 Stitched Rectangle Frames Thin Cuts
- Stitched Scallop Die-MFT
- Z679 Liquid Glass
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge-Anything Goes w/a sentiment
- Cuttlebug Mania-Anything Goes
- Heart 2 Heart-Teeny Tiny (Sequins)
- Here is a Place to Start-Create a Child’s Card
- Krafty Chicks-All Occasions
- Stinkin Inkers-Times 3 (3 Sequins)
- Unicorn Challenges-For a Child
Thanks so much for stopping by!