I couldn’t resist using up the scraps from the Serenity Collection. Though these papers retired on December 31, there is a small amount of remaining inventory available to purchase! This paper pack was one of my favorites for 2020! I paired Serenity with the January Stamp of the Month, Every Thank You.
My banner was applied with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. I layered a few stickers from the Serenity sticker sheet on top. Shimmer was added to the flowers with a clear shimmer brush. A few Blue Belle sequins finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- S2101 January Stamp of the Month, Every Thank You
- X7263S Serenity Paper Pack w/ Sticker Sheet
- X7263D Serenity Picture My Life Cards
- X5957 Sapphire Cardstock
- X6048 Blue Belle Cardstock
- Z3442 Blue Belle Glitter Paper
- Z2848 Sapphire Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z3676 Blue Belle Loose Sequins
- Z3293 Clear Shimmer Brush
- Z4260 Stitched Rectangle Frames Thin Cuts
- Scallop Border Thin Cuts-Retired
- Fishtail Banner Dies-MFT
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Make My Monday-Something New in Your Stash (stamps)
Shopping Our Stash-What’s New with You? (New Stamps)
Simon Says Stamp-Use a New Product (stamps)
Thanks so much for stopping by!