I am so in love with the January Stamp of the Month, Every Thank You. I am always in need of Thank You cards and this set is perfect for getting a variety of looks. My card is based on the sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge–
I paired the Stamp of the Month with the Bloom with Grace papers to create a quick card. Pattern papers are not just for layering, my sunflower is fussy cut from the Bloom with Grace papers. A litter shimmer was added to the center of the sunflower with a Clear Shimmer Brush. My layered frame and sunflower were applied with 3-D foam tape for added dimension.
For my sentiment, I started with a splotch of Canary ink. I then inked the You in Fern ink. My Thank sentiment was stamped in Expresso Pigment ink and clear embossed. A few sequins finish off the card. In case you missed Bloom with Grace when it was first released, there are a few packs still available to purchase.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- S2101 Every Thank You, January Stamp of the Month
- X7260S Bloom with Grace Paper Packet w/ Sticker Sheet
- X6046 French Vanilla Cardstock
- X5960 Fern Cardstock
- Z2850 Fern Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z2843 Canary Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z8003 Espresso Exclusive Inks Pigment Stamp Pad
- Z2088 Clear Embossing Powder
- Z3686 Stitched Fancy Brackets Thin Cuts
- Z3696 Wood Panel Embossing Folder
- Z3293 Clear Shimmer Brush
- Z4235 Gold Loose Sequins
- Z679 Liquid Glass
- Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
Die Cut Divas-Frame It
Happy Little Stampers-Anything Goes w/Dies
Papercraft Challenges-Heat or Dry Embossing (Both)
Simon Says Stamp-Layer
Thanks so much for stopping by!