We have a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! The sketch is super versatile and can work for all occasions. Here is the original sketch design, hope you will come play along-
I went with super simple, using the bold sentiment from the Just a Note stamp set. This versatile stamp set is on sale for only $5.00 in the month of April as part of the Stamp-tacular Sale. My favorite plaid paper is from the Daisy Meadows Collection. I struggled with finding just the right floral element for my card, so went with the super cute kitty from the Party Girl bundle!
I stamped the kitty image with Intense Black ink onto White Daisy cardstock and added a touch of color with Copics. The kitty was applied with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. A coordinating enamel dot finishes off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- A1272 Just A Note Stamp Set
- CC4217 Party Girl Scrapbooking Workshop Kit
- X7266 Daisy Meadows Paper Packet
- X7266C Daisy Meadows Coordinating Cardstock Pack
- Z4189 Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z2849 Peacock Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- X7266E Daisy Meadows Enamel Dots
- Z3686 Stitched Fancy Brackets Thin Cuts
- Copic Sketch Markers-T00, T02, Y15, Y21
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Color My Heart Color Dare-Crazy 8-Peacock, Sundance, Peach, Glacier
Digi Doodle Studios-Include an Animal
TGIF Challenges-Cats & Dogs
The Cutie Pie Challenge-Raining Cats & Dogs
Thanks so much for stopping by! Don’t miss out on the Stamp-tacular Sale! Almost ALL stamps are on sale! The sale ends April 30, 2021.