Time for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! The White Pines Collection was still residing on my desk and I was drawn to the Avocado Border strip that is included on the coordinating sticker sheet. I decided it would be perfect for the sketch design, and it became the basis for my card. Here is the original sketch design for you to create with-
I went with a slightly vintage feel by distressing all the edges of my French Vanilla cardstock. I distressed the edges of the cardstock by running my microtip scissors against the grain. I dry embossed my center panel and popped up a couple of trees from the same sticker sheet with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. My sentiment was stamped in Avocado ink and a few enamel dots finish off the card.
My card was created with the White Pines Collection. This gorgeous collection is perfect for all of your holiday crafting! You can save 20% when you purchase the bundle of products! This special ends August 31, or while supplies last!
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- CC72116 White Pines Collection Product Bundle
- Z6523 Avocado Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z1836 Non-stick Micro Tip Scissors
- Snowflake Embossing Folder-Retired
- Enamel Dots-Unknown
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Cardz TV-Anything Goes
- Crafting Happiness Challenge-Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge-Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges-Embossing, Wet or Dry
- Krafty Chicks-Christmas
- Simon Says Stamp-Dry Embossing
- Simply Create Too-Monochromatic
- Sparkles Monthly Challenges-Monochromatic
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to see your creation in the gallery this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!