We have a fun new sketch for you this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! The sketch has lots of layers, which I love! The layers were perfect for a super cute, non-scary Halloween card! Here is a look at the original sketch design for you to come play along-
My card was created with the super fun Boo Crew Collection! This fun collection is available individually or save 20% when you purchase the bundle of products. This collection is available until October 31, or while supplies last. Here is a look at the complete collection-
I just love the fun colors that are included in the collection. I went with a mix of Ballerina and Black to create a girly Halloween card. I bumped my card up a notch, by adding a fun shaker element for the circle in the sketch. Everyone loves shakers, regardless of age! Close To My Heart makes create shaker cards super easy! The shaker dies cut out all the shapes you need and the foam and acetate sets complete the shaker.
I attached a few of the ghost sequin shapes to my shaker and added in a mix of sliver star confetti to carry on the star theme. The ballerina and black star print was created by random stamping the stars in Intense Black ink onto Ballerina cardstock.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- CC8217 Boo Crew Product Bundle
- Z4309 Circle Shaker Window Thin Cuts
- Z4310 Circle Shaker Window Foam & Acetate
- Z4189 Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z2900 Silver Star Confetti
- Fishtail Banner Dies-MFT
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Allsorts-Add some Sparkle
- Crafter’s Castle-Anything Goes
- Gem of a Challenge-Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers-Anything Goes w/Dies
- Simon Says Stamp-Add a Sentiment
- Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge-Anything Goes
- Watercooler Wednesday-All About Occasions
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to see your creation in the gallery at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!