We have a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! It was the perfect time to ink up a new release from the November/December Catalog! I tweaked the sketch slightly to go along with my stamp design, here is the original sketch for you to create with.
My card is created with the new Candid Moments Collection. The Cardmaking stamp set features 39 stamps and is available with 16 coordinating Thin Cuts. The layered sentiments are super fun to create with. I went with Carolina and Sapphire as my main colors to create a more whimsy, masculine feel to my card. Here is a look at the complete stamp set, the highlighted images have a coordinating Thin Cut die.
This card is super simple to create with only a few layers. I started with a base of Sapphire cardstock and then mounted strips of Carolina cardstock and Candid Moments pattern paper. A zip strip from the Candid Moments pack covers up the seam. The Hugs sentiment was stamped in Carolina and Sapphire ink and then cut with the coordinating dies. I cut the image three times and stacked them together for additional dimension. I added a few bitty banners and some whimsical shapes to follow along with the sketch. A string of Sapphire thread finishes off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Z4394 Candid Moments Cardmaking Stamp Set/Thin Cut Bundle
- X7275S Candid Moments Paper Packet w/Sticker Sheet
- X7275C Candid Moments Coordinating Cardstock
- Z6505 Carolina Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z2848 Sapphire Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z4058 Sapphire Thread
- Stitched Banner Die-MFT
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Color My Heart Color Dare-All of my colors are featured in the dress
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Pattern Paper Challenge-Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs-Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Thanks so much or stopping by! I hope to see your creation in the gallery at Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge!