Time for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! I so love the sketch this week. It is just my style, with plenty of room for layers! The gorgeous Floral Snowflakes stamp set is still residing on my desk for another Christmas creation. Here is the original sketch for you to play along with-
My card is super simple to create, with just a few layers and added bling. My papers are from the new Wonderland Collection. My snowflakes are stamped in Wisteria ink onto White Daisy cardstock. The die cut snowflakes are adhered with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. My sentiment is heat embossed in white onto Wisteria cardstock. I scattered a mix of the lighter colors of Julep sequins for a touch of bling.
The Floral Snowflakes is a large set. The set includes 12 stamps and is available with or without the coordinating Thin Cuts dies. Just in case you missed my last post with the set, here is a picture of the set for size reference. The set is placed on my 12×12 Versamat.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Z4098 Floral Snowflakes Stamp Set w/ Thin Cuts
- D2052 For All Occasions Stamp Set
- X7274B Wonderland Paper Pack
- X7274C Wonderland Coordinating Cardstock
- Z6514 Wisteria Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z891 VersaMark Ink Pad
- Z2068 White Embossing Powder
- Banner Die-MFT
- Circle Dies-MFT
- Julep Loose Sequins-Retired
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments-Christmas + a Sentiment
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge-Anything Goes
- Dragonfly Dreams-Christmas/Winter
- Fab n Funky-Christmas is Getting Closer
- Just Us Girls-Merry
- Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge-Anything Goes
- Unicorn Challenge-Christmas/Winter
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to see your take on the sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!