We have a new sketch challenge up at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! I am still in the midst of reorganizing my craft room….which is total chaos before it gets better! I did manage to clean off a 12″ x 12″ area to create a couple of cards though! I am blessed with a large desk that actually came with the house…..but I usually end up creating on the space provided by my VersaMat. At least I am surrounded by the things I love! Today, I am creating with the new Now & Forever line by Close To My Heart. This collection is perfect for your Valentine’s Day creations. You can bundle your product purchases and save 20%! Here is a look at the product bundle I chose, others are also available. You can view the full product line here.
I love the fun mix of prints included in the set. I went with the bright floral print for my card and matted everything in Scarlet. My floral cluster is from the coordinating sticker sheet. The floral image was mounted with foam tape to add more dimension to the card. A bit of shimmer brush was added to the florals for a touch of bling. I added in mini hearts to follow along with the sketch design. The mini hearts are from a different collection, so they did not have the same red tones. I added some color with a Copic marker to get an almost perfect match. You can easily add color to almost any embellishment with an alcohol marker of your choice. The sentiment was heat embossed in white.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- CC12227 Now & Forever Product Bundle
- D1629 Just To Say-Retired
- CC12206 Perfect Match Mini Hearts
- Z891 VersaMark Ink
- White Embossing Powder
- Stitched Rectangle Die-MFT
- Circle Dies-MFT
- Z3293 Clear Shimmer Brush
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Allsorts-Something New (All new papers)
- Get Creative-Something New (All new papers)
- Make My Monday-Something New (All new papers)
- Simon Says Stamp-Something New (All new papers)
- Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero-Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Time Out Challenges-Romantic
Thanks so much for stopping by!