We have a new sketch challenge up at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! The timing was perfect, as I just received some new goodies from Close To My Heart. Here is a tiny peek at the Flower Shoppe Collection. I say tiny, because there are soo many gorgeous papers in this collection and I certainly went with a more subdued card. I am buried in like four feet of snow, but this fun paper pack brings Spring flowers into my craft room! Here is a look at all of the papers that are included in the pack.
When I saw the sketch design, I knew the grouping of Black Eyed Susan’s would be a perfect fit. While I so love the Black Eyed Susan print that is included, I wanted my flowers to be able to shine as the focal point. The more subdued chevron print allowed them to do that! Here is the original sketch design for you to play along with-
Creating my card was super simple, just a few layers with a twine bow to follow along with the sketch. I popped up my floral image with foam tape for added dimension. A few sequins from the stash finish off the design.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- January 2021 Craft with Heart Stamp Set-Sentiment (Retired)
- X8033S Flower Shoppe Paper Pack w/Sticker Sheet
- X8033C Flower Shoppe Coordinating Cardstock Pack
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Z4189 Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Baker’s Twine-American Crafts
- Oval Dies-MFT
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp-Beautiful Blooms
- Creative Inspirations-Something Old, Something New (Old embellishments, New papers)
- Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!