Diamonds, anyone? Who doesn’t love diamonds? I love all things sparkly! Honestly though, just give me stamps instead of diamonds! But, when it comes to crafting….I will take all the sparkly things! Close To My Heart has just released a new line of Loose Gems. How fun are these??? They make an awesome addition to your shaker cards or could easily stand alone as an embellishment. Just in case Rubies are more your style, check out the other colors that are available-
I created my card by starting with a White Daisy panel embossed with the Confetti Embossing Folder. The balloons were die cut in Raspberry and Lagoon cardstock. My sentiment stamp is from the current Craft with Heart Cardmaking Kit. A few Crafty sequins finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Craft with Heart Cardmaking Kit Sept-Dec 2021(sentiment stamp)
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- X5968 Lagoon Cardstock
- X5974 Raspberry Cardstock
- Z2812 Raspberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z5026 Clear Loose Gems
- Z4059 Crafty Loose Sequins
- Balloon Dies-Newton’s Nook
- Banner Dies-MFT
- Z3318 Confetti Embossing Folder-Retired
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Addicted to Stamps & More-Birthdays
Thanks so much for stopping by!