I just love the ghost image that is featured in the Boo Crew Collection. You get a variety of facial expressions to choose from and can easily make your ghost male or female, by just changing up the location of the bow! I was going for a slightly masculine themed card, so a boy ghost it is! My card is based on the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches–
I went with a super clean and simple design for my creation. I started by cutting a panel of White Daisy cardstock with a stitched panel die. I then cut out two stacked square shapes to follow the sketch and backed them with gingham paper. I stamped my Boo sentiment with Intense Black ink onto a Nectarine square. My ghost was stamped with Intense Black ink with an added bow in Nectarine and mounted with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. A few black enamel dots finish off the card.
If you would like to add this super fun ghost to your collection, it is available in the Boo Crew Collection. This collection is only available for a limited time. You can save 20% when your purchase the Boo Crew Product Bundle. You can view all of the Boo Crew products here.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- CC8217 Boo Crew Product Bundle
- B1413 Perfect Fit Halloween Stamp Set-Retired
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Z4189 Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z6510 Nectarine Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z3314 Black & White Enamel Dots
- Stitched Dies-MFT
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
- Dare 2B Artzy-Cards for Baby, Kids, Teens
- Send a Smile 4 Kids-Cute Fall/Halloween 4 Kids
- Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge-Halloween
Thanks so much for stopping by!