One of the great things about living in a small community, everyone tries to help one another out. We are having a benefit auction for a community member that has recently been diagnosed with cancer. We live many miles from any healthcare, so expenses add up quickly. I created a set of ten cards with coordinating envelopes for the auction with the Holly & Ivy Scrapbooking Stamp Set.
I created my card by inking up my images in Intense Black ink, then added color to the deer with Prismacolor pencils blended with Gamsol. Details were added with a white gel pen and Liquid Pearls. The deer lying down was applied with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. My green plaid paper is from the Cedar & Pine Collection. This paper is currently available on the clearance rack in bulk! So, it was the perfect choice for assembly line card making! A few gold gems add a touch of bling.
The envelopes were stamped to match, with a little color added as well. I placed a scrap piece of paper inside the envelopes while stamping to insure that there was no bleed through to the other side.
The inside was finished out with a strip of plaid paper along the bottom and a bold sentiment stamp in Evergreen ink.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Z4326 Holly & Ivy Scrapbooking Stamp Set w/Thin Cuts
- Inside Sentiment-Unknown
- BULK429-Cedar & Pine Bulk Paper Pack
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- X6030 Evergreen Cardstock
- Z6512 Evergreen Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z4189 Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Scalloped Die Frame-MFT
- Z1513 White Gel Pens
- Z4381 Liquid Pearls
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Christmas with the Cuties-Feature a Reindeer
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge-Anything Goes
- Gem of a Challenge-Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers-Christmas Challenge
- Krafty Chicks-Stamp Act
- Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge-Anything Goes
- River of Creativity-Wildlife
- Stamping Sensations-Animals, Birds & Bugs
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you would like to place a bid on the set of ten cards, please send me an e-mail or comment below. I would be happy to place the bid for you and mail the cards to you at no charge if you are the winning bidder! The winning bid payment can be made through PayPal or by sending a check to the auction recipient. I will confirm bids with a screen shot of your bid. At the time of this posting, the current bid is $30.