I love this gorgeous poinsettia design. This card was created with contents from the current Craft with Heart subscription program. Not familiar with Craft with Heart? It is a subscription based program from Close To My Heart. There are two programs available, Cardmaking and Scrapbooking. Both kits come with everything you need to create, you only need to supply adhesive. Here is a look at the cards you can create with the current Cardmaking susbscription.
While the kits are perfect for the beginner crafter, they are also a fun way to expand your crafting supplies. My personal preference is to mix and match the kit contents with my other supplies to make my cards unique. For this card, I added in a little bling with a gold shimmer pen and gold glitter gems. I mounted the poinsettia panel with 3-D foam tape for added dimension.
All supplies by Close To My Heart:
- Craft with Heart Cardmaking Subscription (Sept-Dec 2021)
- Z3316 Gold Shimmer Brush
- Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems
- Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge-Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments-Anything Goes
- Jingle Belles Rock-Tic Tac Toe (Glitter, Die Cuts, Stamping)
- Simon Says Stamp-Lots of Layers
- The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge-Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you would like to know more about the Craft with Heart programs, you can find all the information here! As an added incentive, there is a bonus stamp set offer for new yearly subscriptions or renewals!