I love the fun, vibrant colors that are featured in the Color Throwdown Challenge this week! A bit of coloring is certainly good for your soul, so I made a little bit of time to create! After all, it is not like the laundry is actually going to go anywhere! Here is a look at the original colors-
To pick my colors, I grabbed my Copic chart and compared it to my screen. I am not yet blessed with a full collection of Copics, so I picked from the same color family. To make the colors really pop, I stamped my image in black pigment ink and embossed in clear. My stamps are from the Floral Borders & Sentiments stamp set. This is such a versatile set. I have used the sentiments on many cards, this is my first time inking up the floral borders! Here is look at the complete set-
Super simple card with a bold splash of color. Images were stamped in black pigment ink, embossed in clear. Color was added with Copic markers. Finished panel was die cut and adhered to a black card base.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- D2018 Floral Borders & Sentiments Stamp Set
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- X6047 Black Cardstock
- Z8000 Black Exclusive Inks Pigment Pad
- Z2088 Clear Embossing Powder
- Copic Markers-Y15, Y17, YG03, YG05, YG17, V12, V15, RV04, RV06
- Stitched Panel Die-MFT
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
- Colour Crazy Challenge-Anything Goes w/Hand Coloring
- Sparkles Forum-Floral Extravaganza
- Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!