I love creating with alcohol inks. They certainly make for unique graduation cards. The school colors are green and gold. I applied green alcohol inks with a streak of gold through the center.
The congrats sentiment was cut two times in white and once in gold glitter. I stacked the layers together for additional dimension. The on your graduation was stamped in Smoot distress ink.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Congrats Stamp/Die Set-Pink & Main
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Z3238 Gold Glitter Paper
- Yupo Paper
- Gold Alloy Alcohol Ink-Ranger
- Meadow Alcohol Ink-Ranger
- Z3838 Black Soot Distress Ink
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Cardz 4 Guyz-Create Your Own Background
- CAS on Friday-The Colour Green
- Krafty Chicks-All Occasions
- Polkadoodles-Anything Goes
- Retro Rubber-Anything Goes ( I think my stamp set is about eight years old!)
- Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too-Use Glitter
- Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!