So hard to believe that graduation season is here. I know my kids are counting down the days till school is out for summer. I broke out the alcohol inks to create some unique graduation cards. The school colors are green and gold. If you have yet to play with alcohol inks, I highly recommend them.
The background was created with Meadow and Gold Alcohol inks on Yupo paper. I kept my sentiment super simple. My grad sentiment was heat embossed in gold and cut with the coordinating die. The image was mounted with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. Congrats to the was stamped in Soot Distress ink. The panel was die cut with a stitched panel die and mounted with 3-D foam tape as well.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Grad Party Stamp Set/Dies by Simon Says Stamp
- Yupo Paper
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Z891 Versamark Ink Pad
- Z3838 Soot Distress Ink-Ranger
- Meadow Alcohol Ink-Ranger
- Gold Alloy Alcohol Ink-Ranger
- Alcohol Ink Blending Solution-Ranger
- Z2066 Gold Embossing Powder
- Stitched Panel Die-Simon Says Stamp
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Three Room Studio-Congratulations
Thanks so much for stopping by!