Yet another graduation card. I started off with a panel of White Daisy cardstock embossed with a graduation cap background. I added strips of cardstock for the school colors and a stitched frame to tie the layers in together. The Congrats was cut twice in white and once in Gold Glitter, the layers were adhered together for added dimension.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- X6030 Evergreen Cardstock
- X5961 Saffron Cardstock
- X6047 Black Cardstock
- Z3238 Gold Glitter Paper
- Congrats Die-Pink & Main
- Graduation Cap-Cricut Image
- Z4260 Stitched Rectangle Frames Thin Cuts
- Graduation Cap Embossing Folder-Darice
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Festive Friday-Stripes, Rectangles, Embossing
Thanks for stopping by!