I couldn’t resist creating another slimline shaker card. These cards come together so quickly, yet look labor intensive. With any luck, I might actually get all of my Christmas cards in the mail this year!
The base of the card is pattern paper from the Vintage Rustic Christmas by Simple Stories. It is hard to tell from my photography skills, but I have added a bit of shimmer to all of the foliage with a clear shimmer pen. A few sequins were adhered with Liquid Glass randomly and additional sequins added for the shaker mix. A stitched frame from the Stitched Slimline Shaker Window dies frame the pattern paper. The precut Shaker Window Foam & Acetate take all of the work out of creating a shaker card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Vintage Rustic Christmas Papers-Simple Stories
- Ruby Cardstock-Retired
- Z4103 Slimline Shaker Window Thin Cuts
- Z5019 Slimline Shaker Window Foam & Acetate
- Z3293 Clear Shimmer Brush
- Z4304 Silver Loose Sequins
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Jingle Belles-Vintage Christmas
- Peace on Earth-Christmas
- Scraps of Life-Rudolph Days
- Simon Says Stamp-Shimmer & Shine
- Time Out Challenges-Festive
Thanks so much for stopping by!