Sympathy cards are always the hardest to create. I have found that clean and simple works the best. This card was super simple to create and came together within minutes. The bold sentiment and floral borders totally stand on their own. My stamps are from the soon to be retiring, Floral Borders & Sentiments stamp set.
To create my card, I stamped my images in Versamark ink and heat embossed in gold into a die cut panel of Sapphire cardstock. The die cut panel was mounted with 3-D foam tape onto a card base of Sapphire cardstock. A few gold sequins finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- D2018 Floral Borders & Sentiments Stamp Set
- X5957 Sapphire Cardstock
- Z891 Versamark Ink Pad
- Z2066 Gold Embossing Powder
- Z4235 Gold Loose Sequins
- Stitched Panel Border-MFT
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Allsorts-Add some sparkle
- Aud Sentiments Challenge-Anything Goes w/ a sentiment
- Crafting Happiness Challenges-Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges-Embossing, Wet or Dry
- International Art & Soul-Clean & Simple
- Simon Says Stamp-Add a Sentiment
- Unicorn Challenge-Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!