Truer words were never spoken, It’s the Most Exhausting Time of Year. I get the holiday season is wonderful, but I doubt many can argue that it is also exhausting! This fun sentiment from the October Stamp of the Month, The First Noel, says it all! Here is a look at the complete set-
I am so loving the evergreen frame from Taylored Expressions. If you missed out on the special release, you could easily recreate this look with any pine bough stamp that you might have in your collection. I chose my color scheme from the color challenge at Color Throwdown–
The colors were perfect for adding another card to the Christmas card stash. I had previously envisioned this card differently, but time was running out to get my card entered in the challenge……sadly no crafting for me over the weekend! I created the card on a French Vanilla panel for the cream. My green is a mix of Avocado and Pine. I chose Sangria for the Burgundy color. My original thought was Mulberry for the pink…..but as luck would have it, I could not locate my Mulberry gems. Copics to the rescue.
Design Tip: Did you know that you can color almost any embellishment with alcohol markers? While I love the vast color collection in Copics, a Sharpie will work just as well. I could not locate my Mulberry gems, so I made my own! Quick & easy, you just need to allow for a little drying time.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- S2210 The First Noel October Stamp of the Month
- A Thrill of Hope Stamp Set-Taylored Expressions
- X6046 French Vanilla Cardstock
- X6034 Sangria Cardstock
- Z6523 Avocado Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z6540 Pine Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Sangria Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad-Retired
- Z4191 Silver Glitter Gems
- RV55 Copic Marker
- Stitched Panel Die-MFT
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
- Happy Little Stampers -Christmas-Optional Frame
- Krafty Chicks-Stamp Act
- Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge-Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin-Anything but a Birthday Card
Thanks so much for stopping by!