I love the great mix of colors in the new Crisp Air Collection by Close To My Heart. I have never really thought of blue as a fall color, but it totally works. I love the added pop of color. My card was created based on the sketch by Freshly Made Sketches.
Since I seem to be splatter impaired, the splatter themed paper is perfect for me! I dwell too much on making perfect splatters, when there really is no such thing! The fun frame is an exclusive item in the Crisp Air Cardmaking Kit. I cut the frame three times and stacked them together for added dimension. Here is a look at the Crisp Air Cardmaking Kit contents.
My floral image is part of the Crisp Air Sticker sheet. I mounted the floral image with pop dots for added dimension. A bit of shimmer is added by going over the image with a gold shimmer brush. A few gold glitter gems complete the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart:
- S2208 August Stamp of the Month (Thank You sentiment)
- G1262 Crisp Air Cardmaking Kit
- X7284S Crisp Air Paper Pack w/Sticker Sheet
- X7284D Crisp Air Picture My Life Cards
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- X5957 Sapphire Cardstock
- Z2848 Sapphire Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z6515 Paprika Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z3316 Gold Shimmer Brush
- Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
- Cardz 4 Galz-Three of Anything (3 Gold Gems)
- Krafty Chicks-All Occasions
- Simon Says Stamp-Shimmer & Shine
Thanks so much for stopping by!