I am not one to make the same card twice, unless it is by special request. I prefer to make all of my creations unique. I am always looking for ways to stretch my crafting supplies. My Cricut offers a vast supply of resources. I was getting a little bored with my limited collection of graduation stamps and decided to branch out to my Cricut designs.
I couldn’t resist starting with an embossed panel of graduation caps! Honestly I embossed numerous panels and then sat out to make each card unique. My For the Graduate is a Cricut cut, which can be found in Design Space. I cut the file three times and layered them together for added dimension. This card was super simple to create, the gold glitter cardstock really makes it pop.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- MC24EA42 For the Graduate Cricut Cut
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- X6047 Black Cardstock
- Z3238 Gold Glitter Cardstock
- Graduation Cap Embossing Folder-Darice
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Addicted to Stamps & More-Die Cuts and/or Stencils
- Bitten by the Bug 2-Graduation
- Dragonfly Dreams-Add Some Sparkle
- UnstampaBelles Challenges-Adventures, Use something 3 times (3 layers on my die cuts)
- Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!