I just can’t get enough of the gorgeous Serenity papers! This is such a stunning paper pack. The papers were a perfect choice for the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches–
The hardest part about creating my card, was choosing which patterns to go with! I decided to go with Blue Belle and Sapphire with a fun mix of embellishment stickers. Here is a look at the complete pack-
The gold accents in this paper are stunning! I layered a few gold leaves directly onto my panel. My flower image was popped up with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. My sentiment is from the current Craft with Heart subscription.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- X7263S Serenity Paper Pack w/ Sticker Sheet
- X7263C Serenity Coordinating Cardstock Pack
- Craft with Heart Cardmaking Stamp Set
- Z2848 Sapphire Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z4260 Stitched Rectangle Frames Thin Cuts
- Stitched Panel Die-Simon Says Stamp
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
Thanks so much for stopping by!