I so love the fall colors featured in the Pumpkin Spice Collection. The moment I saw the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, I knew I wanted to create a fall pumpkin themed card. It seems that FedEx is holding my pumpkin stamps hostage, so I went with the fun pumpkin stickers that are featured in the Pumpkin Spice Collection. I flipped my card design from the original sketch.
The Pumpkin Spice Collection features papers, stamps, Thin Cuts, stickers and PML cards that all coordinate beautifully. Hopefully my stamps will arrive soon for more fall creations!
I created a stitched frame with Harbour cardstock for my pumpkin scene. I adhered the pumpkin stickers in various layers with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. My sentiment panel was popped up with 3-D foam tape as well. A few gold glitter gems finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart:
- X7272S Pumpkin Spice Paper Packet w/ Sticker Sheet
- X7272C Pumpkin Spice Coordinating Cardstock Pack
- Z4260 Stitched Rectangles Frames Thin Cuts
- Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems
- Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
- The Four Seasons Challenge-Anything Fall Goes
- The Male Room-Nature’s Bounty
- Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!