I am in the process of doing a major de-stash in my craft room. I would really like to get to that Zen place were everything has it’s own personal spot. (Who am I kidding, this is never going to happen! Just typing it makes me realize it is hopeless!) My original thought was less stuff would make my room easier to organize, making things easier to locate! Still my goal……but my craft room is still my Zen place, organized or not! Along the way of various de-stash groups, I come across others doing the same…..and think I need their stuff! Which is where this super cute stamp from Unity came from! She is called PMS Peggy and I can so relate to her! She was the perfect choice for the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. Here is the original sketch design-
I stamped PMS Peggy three times. My base image was stamped with Intense Black and colored with Copic markers. I then stamped her in red, to get the red blouse. I stamped a third image onto pattern paper to paper piece her skirt. The completed image was applied with foam tape for added dimension.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- CC12222 Now & Forever Paper Pack
- CC12223 Now & Forever Coordinating Cardstock Pack
- PMS Peggy Stamp Set-Unity
- Z4189 Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Cherry Pop Ink-Taylored Expressions
- Stitched Frame Die-Gina Marie Designs
- Copic Markers
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Calendar-Add a Sentiment
- Krafty Chicks-Clean and Simple
- The Sisterhood of Crafters-Something New (New stamps)
Thanks so much for stopping by!