I had a few cards left over from the Sept-Dec Craft with Heart subscription. I decided to cut up one of the card bases to use as elements for this card. The circle element caught my eye and I decided the elements would be a good fit for the sketch challenge at Fusion Card Challenge.
My toffee panel was embossed with the retired Stitched Circles Embossing Folder. I used a mix of elements from the card kit to create my floral design. The floral image was popped up with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. My sentiment is from the current Jan-April Craft with Heart subscription.
All supplies by Close To My Heart:
- Craft with Heart Subscription (Sept-Dec)
- Craft with Heart Subscription (Jan-April)
- X5950 Toffee Cardstock
- X5951 Espresso Cardstock
- Z2829 Espresso Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z4065 Rose Gold Loose Sequins
- Stitched Circles Embossing Folder-Retired
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
- Craftyhazelnut’s Pattern Paper Challenge-Anything Goes w/pattern paper
- Love to Craft-Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!