Nothing says celebrate better than glitter and confetti! While I have a love/hate relationship with glitter, glitter cardstock is just my style! All the glitz without the mess. Shaker cards are super easy to create with the shaker foam sets that are available from Close To My Heart. Sets are offered in rectangle, circle, star, square and heart shapes. The sets include pre-cut 3-D foam tape and clear acetate sheets. No foam is wasted, as the excess foam is cut in squares for you to use on other projects. You can find all of the shaker kits here.
No stamping required for this creation. All of my dies were cut with black glitter cardstock and adhered to the top of my shaker base. The recipient of this card truly loves all things black. I added a little bit of color with a alcohol background print to set off my black glitter images.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Z3236 Black Glitter Cardstock
- Artist Series Cardstock-Momenta
- Z4314 Rectangle Shaker Window Foam & Acetate
- Z4260 Rectangle Frames Thin Cuts
- Z2900 Silver Star Confetti
- Birthday Dies-MFT
- Black Waxy Flax-Retired
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments-Anything Goes w/ a sentiment
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Pattern Paper Challenge-Anything Goes
- Creative Knockouts-Anything Goes
- Seize the Birthday-Stripes/Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp-Birthday Celebration
Thanks so much for stopping by!