I love the great mix of sentiments in the September Stamp of the Month, Grateful for this Life. The bold sentiments would work great on your scrapbook pages or they easily stand alone on a card! This super simple card was created from the scrap pile. This panel of wood grain paper did not make the final cut on a previous creation, but it was too pretty to throw away! It found a new life with a gorgeous gold embossed sentiment.
I love how the wood grain texture still shows through the gold embossing. To create my card, I stamped Grateful in VersaMark ink and heat embossed in gold. The So Very and for your friendship were stamped in Espresso ink. Burlap twine and a few autumn sequins finish off the card. The completed panel was mounted with 3-D foam tape for added dimension.
This great set of 16 stamps is only available in the month of September. You can add this stamp to a qualifying order for only $5. VIP members can earn the set for free! Not yet a VIP member, you can find all the details here. You can find out more about the Stamp of the Month here.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- S2109 Grateful for this Life Stamp Set
- X5951 Espresso Cardstock
- X6059 Shortbread Cardstock
- Z891 VersaMark Ink Pad
- Z2829 Espresso Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z4298 Autumn Loose Sequins
- Z2066 Gold Embossing Powder
- Woodgrain Die-Lawn Fawn
- Burlap Twine-American Crafts
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Dies R Us-Anything Goes (Lawn Fawn)
- Lost Coast Portal-Sentiments in Focus
- Make My Monday-Autumn/Fall
- My Time to Craft-Embossing
- Papercraft Challenges-Sentiment as Focus
- Simon Says Stamp-Stitch It
Thanks so much for stopping by!