Wishing everyone a Happy 2021! I am bringing in the New Year in my craft room! I am taking full advantage of the Stay Home theory! My New Year’s card was created with a few unconventional supplies for the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches–
My papers are from the Party Time Collection, which totally works for New Year’s as well! I inked up the Happy from the Wishing You Everything stamp set in Sapphire ink. Color was added to the letters with Copic markers. I seem to be lacking in New Year’s stamps in my collection. I created my New Year sentiment in Word. I sized a text box, filled with color and made the font white. While I love putting ink to paper, printing the sentiment totally made the card!
In keeping with the sketch, I cut a Stitched Fancy Bracket in half. I love the little bit of extra detail the brackets give the card. The sentiment panel was popped up with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. A few acrylic stars finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- D1931 Wishing You Everything Stamp Set
- X8016B Party Time Paper Packet
- X8016C Party Time Coordinating Cardstock Pack
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Z2848 Sapphire Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z3804 Yellow Acrylic Stars
- Z3686 Stitched Fancy Brackets Thin Cuts
- Copic Markers-B28, B32, BG3, Y02, YG03
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
Thanks so much for stopping by!