Sadly, I am in need of more sympathy cards. My Craft with Heart subscription kit has become my go to when I need sympathy cards in a hurry. The soft flower print was perfect for a sympathy card. The Craft with Heart kits come with supplies to create 24 cards, including an exclusive stamp set, ink pad, block and envelopes!
I added in a few layers with the Stitched Scalloped Brackets and the lighter tone of Desert Rose cardstock. My sentiment is from the now retired Sunflower Sympathy stamp set. I popped up the sentiment panel with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. A touch of shimmer was added to the floral print with a clear shimmer brush. A few sequins from the Rose Gold Loose Sequins finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart:
- Craft with Heart Subscription
- X6046 French Vanilla Cardstock
- X6055 Desert Rose Cardstock
- Z6525 Desert Rose Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z3688 Stitched Scalloped Brackets Thin Cuts
- Z4065 Rose Gold Loose Sequins
- Z3293 Clear Shimmer Brush
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Sentiments Designs-Anything Goes
- Penny’s Challenge-Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!