My desk is currently covered in a plethora of graduation themed crafting supplies. The moment I saw the sketch challenge at Inkspirational, I knew it was perfect for a graduation card! Here is the original sketch design-
My card is super simple to create. I started with a die cut panel of White Daisy cardstock. I stamped my graduation cap three times in Intense Black ink and cut with the coordinating die. I applied the graduation caps with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. The sentiment was stamped directly onto the panel with Intense Black ink.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Grad Party Stamp/Die Set-Simon Says Stamp
- Congradulations Stamp Set-There She Goes Clear Stamps
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- X6047 Black Cardstock
- Z4189 Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Stitched Panel Die-Simon Says Stamp
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
- AAA Cards-Up to One Third
- Catch the Bug-Anything Goes
- Challenge Up Your Life-Under a Hat
- Crafting Happiness Challenges-Anything Goes
- Pearly Sparkles Challenge-Clean and Simple
Thanks so much for stopping by!