Time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks! This week is all about CAS. If you are still working on this year’s cards (not naming any names), this challenge is perfect. CAS cards will get them out the door and in the mail! Don’t let all the sparkle fool you, my card is super clean and simple!
To create my card, I started by creating the gorgeous snowflake. I cut the snowflake out of glitter paper once and then out of white cardstock twice. I layered the three images together for additional dimension. The snowflake was then mounted onto a die cut white panel. I would normally have just added a glitter border, but I loved how bits of sparkle showed through the die cut design, so matted the panel with silver glitter paper. Let’s face it, I probably have a life time supply of glitter paper and should probably start using it! My sentiment was heat embossed in silver and mounted directly to the snowflake.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Sentiment-Simon Says Stamp
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Z3239 Silver Glitter Paper
- Z891 VersaMark Ink Pad
- Z2067 Silver Embossing Powder
- Classic Snowflake Die-Waffle Flower
- Dashed Snowflake Panel Die-Waffle Flower
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Allsorts-Anything Goes (option of snow)
- Crafty Gals Corner-Tis the Season
- Fab ‘n’ Funky-Last Minute Christmas
- Happy Little Stampers-Anything Goes w/Dies
- Simon Says-Ice Cold
Thanks so much for stopping by!