To my surprise, my blog has been awarded the Liebster Blog award by Karen Day over at Karen’s Creations. Being new to the blogging world, it was nice to see that some of my artwork is being noticed. Thanks Karen,you made my day!
There are a few “rules” that come with accepting the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all – have fun!
The award is to recognize blogs that have fewer than 200 followers. I am awarding the Liebster Blog Award to the following up and coming sites:
Violet-Gone Stamping Boutique-Violet has some great card ideas. I lurked on her blog before finally joining the blog world.
Freshly Made Sketches-A relatively new sketch challenge blog. They offer a weekly sketch and have great artwork. I have just recently started joining challenges and love their site.
Carla-Carla Creates-Lots of great card ideas can be found here.
Krista-Krista’s Stamp Spot-Krista has some awesome talent, her site is always an inspiration.
Nancy-Nancy’s Craft Blog-Lots of great ideas with great photos!