There is a new challenge blog in town! I am always sadden when a blog closes, but it is exciting when a new blog jumps into the mix. My card is based on the sketch challenge at Make the Cards Challenge–
I mixed the gorgeous sunflower print from Bloom with Grace with the great mix of fonts from the January Stamp of the Month, Every Thank You! You only have until January 31 to add this great set to your collection.
To create my card, I layered French Vanilla onto Fern Cardstock. The sentiment is stamped in Espresso ink. A sunflower that was cut from the same pattern paper was added along with a few sequins to finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- S2101 January Stamp of the Month, Every Thank You
- X7260S Bloom with Grace Paper Packet w/Sticker Sheet
- X6046 French Vanilla Cardstock
- X5960 Fern Cardstock
- Burlap Cardstock-DCWV
- Z2829 Espresso Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z3686 Stitched Brackets Thin Cuts
- Stitched Panel Die-Simon Says Stamp
- Z4235 Gold Loose Sequins
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
Gem of a Challenge-Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!