Happy Monday! My youngest child is so excited, today is his last Monday of the school year! I am pretty excited too, cause he is usual on the grumpy side come Monday mornings! We have a new sketch challenge for you this week at Make the Cards Challenge–
You are welcome to use any shape, as long as we can see the sketch in your creation. I decided to run with the hexagon theme, as I had the perfect gorgeous papers featuring the same pattern sitting on my desk! My card is created with papers from the You are Enough collection.
I love the gorgeous Rose Gold accents that are featured in the collection! I so need to add a Rose Gold embossing powder to my collection, do you have any recommendations? I would love some Rose Gold cardstock as well! Since, I am lacking both…I took full advantage of the Rose Gold accents featured in the paper collection. I recycled the outline of the Rose Gold hexagon stickers for my card shapes and cut my sentiment banner from the gold accent strip featured on one of the papers. A mix of Julep and Rose Gold sequins complete the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- CC52118 You are Enough Product Bundle
- Craft with Heart Subscription Stamp Set (May-Aug 2021)
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Z2841 Glacier Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z4065 Rose Gold Loose Sequins
- Julep Loose Sequins-Retired
- Z3678 Stitched Hexagon Thin Cuts
- Stitched Panel Die-MFT
- Fishtail Banner Dies-MFT
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Allsorts-Anything Goes
- Dragonfly Dreams-Add Some Sparkle
- Happy Little Stampers-Anything Goes w/Dies
- Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to see your creation in the gallery at Make the Cards Challenge!