We have a new challenge up at Make the Cards Challenge. This week we are having a color challenge, which should work for all of your fall creations! Your card can feature other colors, just make sure to include the challenge color in your creation.
My card is super simple to create. I started with a die cut panel of White Daisy cardstock, which was matted in Paprika. My leaf image from Candid Moments was stamped in Intense Black ink. Color was added with a trio of Copic markers. A burlap twine bow adds some texture to the CAS design.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Z4394 Candid Moments Cardmaking Stamp Set w/Thin Cuts
- D2052 For All Occasions Stamp Set
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- X6033 Paprika Cardstock
- Z6515 Paprika Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z4189 Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Copic Markers-YR16, YR18, YR21
- Burlap Twine-Unknown
- Stitched Panel Die-MFT
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Clever Dexter-Give Thanks
- If You Give a Crafter a Cookie-Theme Challenge
- Inspired By-Friends Fall Together
- Just Us Girls-Leaves
- The Four Seasons Challenge-Anything Fall Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!