We survived Christmas in my household and I was finally able to get in a little crafting time! I hope many of you received new crafting goodies this holiday season. I still had a few houses on my desk from the Craft with Heart subscription program and decided they would be perfect for the sketch challenge at MFT.
I started with a card base from the Craft with Heart kit and added a few snow drifts with the Snow Drifts die from MFT. My houses were applied with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. A few ornaments were added to the trees with Liquid Pearls. The sentiment is from the same Craft with Heart kit. Super easy card to create and I am on my way to working on next year’s cards!
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Craft with HeartSubscription Kit
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Z4189 Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Snow Drift Dienamics-MFT
- Rogue Liquid Pearls-Ranger
- Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
- Alphabet Challenge-S is for Snow Scene
- Little Red Wagon-Merry Christmas
- Simon Says Stamp-Celebrate
- Sweet Stampin-Last Minute Christmas
- Winter Wonderland-Anything Christmas Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!