If you have upcoming graduates in your life, Close To My Heart has the perfect stamp set for you! Close To My Heart just released the Glad You’re a Grad stamp set. This set of ten stamps is perfect for creating your graduation cards and scrapbook pages. Here is a look at the complete set-
My card is created based on the sketch challenge at Mojo Monday. Basically the only change I made to the sketch was creating a double border to showcase the school colors.
The white panel is embossed with a graduation cap embossing folder. My sentiment and graduation cap are stamped in Intense Black ink. The stamped graduation cap was applied with 3-D foam tape for added dimension.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted;
- C1894 Glad You’re a Grad Stamp Set
- For the Grad Stamp/Die Set-Simon Says Stamp
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- X6030 Evergreen Cardstock
- X6051 Saffron Cardstock
- Z4189 Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Stitched Square Die-namics-MFT
- Graduation Cap Embossing Folder-Darice
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
- Allsorts-Anything Goes
- DL Art-Graduation
- Happy Little Stampers-Anything Goes w/Dies
- Papercraft Challenges-Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!