Happy Mother’s Day everyone! I hope you are able to spend the day doing the things you love! With any luck, I will be able to spend some time crafting. While creating a variety of Mother’s Day cards this year, I went with the bold floral print from the Perfect Match collection. This is a retired paper pack, but a few packs are still available to purchase.
I love how the sticker sheet is a mix of black and white. The black lined floral stickers really pop. I applied the stickers with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. The happy sentiment was cut three times and layered together for added dimension. A few pink hearts finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Happy, Happy, Happy Stamp/Die set-Lawn Fawn
- CC12202 Perfect Match Paper Pack w/sticker sheet
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Z6520 Flamingo Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- CC12206 Perfect Match Mini Hearts
- Stitched Panel Die-Simon Says Stamp
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments-Flowers + a sentiment
- CardzTV-Anything Goes
- Gem of a Challenge-Anything Goes
- Just us Girls-Layers
Thanks so much for stopping by!