So excited to be the Guest Designer over at Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge this month. We want to see your cute Fall/Halloween cards that would be suitable for kids! My layered creation is created with the super cute Boo Crew Collection. This fun collection is available to order through October 31, or while supplies last. Here is a look at the complete collection-
You will notice that this collection has a lot of pink, but my card appears to be lacking pink altogether! While I love the pink elements, I decided to go a more traditional route with my card. I simply used a Copic marker to color my pink pumpkins orange and while I was at it, colored the white stars orange as well. The subtle changes create a whole new look!
I love lots of layers, so everything was matted in black for a more Halloween feel. My sentiment banner and friendly ghost were mounted with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. A few black enamel dots finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- CC8217 Boo Crew Product Bundle (Save 20% on the bundle purchase)
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Z4189 Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z3314 Black & White Enamel Dots
- Z4260 Stitched Rectangle Frames Thin Cuts
- Fishtail Banner Dies-MFT
- Copic Marker
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Cardz 4 Guyz-Things with Tails (Ghost)
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Pattern Paper Challenge-Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations-Happy Halloween
- Creative Knockouts-For the Kids
- Die Cut Divas-Anything Goes
- Double D Challenges-Anything with a Tail (Ghost)
- Simon Says Stamp-Stamp It
- Sweet Stampin-Lots of Layers
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will come join us in the Cute Fall/Halloween Challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids.