Super simple card, created with the Thanks Thin Cut and Serenity Picture My Life cards. I am a huge fan of the Picture My Life cards. The cards are produced for PML scrapbooking, but I get tons of mileage out of them in cardmaking. The unique prints and quotes coordinate beautifully with the Serenity Paper Pack. The cards are double sided as well! Here is a look at a few of the cards included in the set-
The larger cards in the set measure 4″ x 6″. I trimmed my design down to fit a standard A2 sized card. My thanks sentiment was cut in Sapphire and Blue Belle. A few Blue Belle sequins finish it off. Super simple and easy to mail!
All supplies by Close To My Heart:
- Z3684 Thanks Thin Cut
- X7263D Serenity Picture My Life Cards
- X7263C Serenity Coordinating Cardstock
- Z3676 Blue Belle Sequins
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Gals Corner-Thankful
- Dream Valley Challenges-Use Dies/Punches
- Heart 2 Heart-Thankful
- Simon Says-Thanks/Thanksgiving
- Your Next Stamp-Trios (3 Layers, 3 Banners, 3 Sequins)
Thanks so much for stopping by!