I so love this little coffee cup, the possibilities are never ending! I once again paper pieced the cup, with the straight lines, this takes mere seconds! I went with a mix of Peach and Toffee for the Sketch Challenge at Sketch Saturday.
My heart embellishment is from the same set. The heart image was stamped with Peach ink onto Peach cardstock for a tone on tone effect and then cut with the coordinating die. A little bling was added with a clear shimmer brush. The heart and coffee cup are both mounted with 3-D foam tape for added dimension.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Z3919 Whole Latte Love Stamp Set w/ Thin Cuts Bundle
- X9023 Mix In Paper Pack (Jan-Feb)
- X9024 Mix In Coordinating Cardstock Pack
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Z2829 Espresso Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z6502 Peach Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Fishtail Dies-MFT
- Scallop Border Die-Retired
- Z3293 Clear Shimmer Brush
- Burlap Twine-Unknown
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge-Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz-Cocktails, Wine or Coffee
Do-Al(I) Creative-Hot Drinks
Little Red Wagon-Die-ing to get Crafty
Shopping Our Stash-I Need a Cup of Coffee
Stinkin Inkers-Make It Hot
Thanks so much for stopping by!