I just found the Sketch Starter Challenges last month, and they are quickly become a favorite. Nicole has two sketch options this month and you have all month long to enter your creations. Here is the original sketch design-
I went for a more masculine, no frills Valentine card. I chose the red plaid print from the Perfect Match Collection as a starting point. For some reason, this print just reminds me of a red flannel shirt! I layered two two hearts for the sketch design. My sentiment panel is popped up with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. A few mini hearts from the Perfect Match Collection finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart:
- C1632 Say It All Stamp Set-Retired
- CC12201 Perfect Match Paper Pack
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- X6038 Candy Apple Cardstock
- Z6059 Candy Apple Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Basic Hearts Thin Cuts-Retired
- Stitched Hearts Thin Cuts-Retired
- CC12206 Perfect Match Mini Hearts
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
Just Us Girls-Valentine
Simon Says-Love Is In the Air
Simply Create Too-Use Hearts
Thanks so much for stopping by!