I am still wishfully thinking for Spring! Just when I think Spring might be here, the snow starts flying again. Which basically is Springtime in the mountains…..but a little warmer weather would be nice! So, the only place I will be enjoying tulips is in my craft room. My card is created with the Where Happiness Blooms stamp/Thin Cuts bundle.
This fun layering stamp set is part of the Stamp-tacular Sale! You can add this bundle to your collection for only $20 in April! To create my card, I started by stamping my watering can image in Pebble ink. The leaves layer was stamped in Sage ink. The tulip layer was stamped in Lilac ink. Details were added to the stamped image with Prismacolor pencils.
The watering can was mounted with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. To create my sentiment panel, I first embossed my sentiment in clear powder on White Daisy cardstock. Pansy ink was then sponged over the top. A few enamel dots finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Z4086 Where Happiness Blooms Stamp Set w/ Thin Cuts Bundle
- D1283 Say It In Style Stamp Set-Retired
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Pansy Cardstock-Retired
- Z3367 Vellum Cardstock
- Z2833 Pebble Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z6506 Lilac Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z6504 Sage Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z2804 Pansy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad-Retired
- Z891 Versamark Ink Pad
- Z2088 Clear Embossing Powder
- CC2214 In This Together Enamel Dots
- Prismacolor Pencils-911, 956, 1061
- Stitched Circle Die-MFT
- Stitched Panel Die-MFT
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Calendar-Spring or Easter
- Gem of a Challenge-Anything Goes
- Hand Stamped Sentiments-Sketch Challenge
- Heart 2 Heart-Old & New (Old papers, stamps, New embellishments)
- Simon Says-Bright, Cheerful Colors
- The Card Concept-Inspiration Photo (Clean, layered styling. I was inspired by the colors in the photo)
Thanks so much for stopping by! Don’t miss out on the Stamp-tacular Sale, the sale ends April 30, 2021!