The last of my Mother’s Day cards. This particular one took a tour of the countryside before finally arriving at it’s destination. The recipient is known to frequent my blog, so I held off on posting! The card was created with one of my all time favorite paper packs, Bloom with Grace. I so love the gorgeous sunflowers that are featured in the collection. While the collection is retired, a few sets are still available to purchase. Here is a look at the complete pack-
While my card has a bold impact, it is super simple to create! I started with a 5″ x 5″ card base. My sunflower image is actually from the coordinating sticker sheet. I applied the sunflower with 3-D foam tape for added dimension. My happy sentiment was die cut three times and layered together for additional dimension. A few gold sequins finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Happy, Happy, Happy Stamp/Die Set-Lawn Fawn
- X7260S Bloom with Grace Paper Pack w/Sticker Sheet
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- X5960 Fern Cardstock
- Z2850 Fern Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z4235 Gold Loose Sequins
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Always Fun-Mother’s Day
- Crafty Gals Corner-For the Ladies
- Watercooler Wednesday-All Things Feminine
- Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!