Saying good-bye to the Serenity Collection is bittersweet. I have so enjoyed this paper collection. The gorgeous blue tones coordinate so well together. This collection is retiring December 31, 2020! I had a little crafting time today to work on my much needed Thanks card stash! My card is created based on the sketch challenge at The Spot-
In lieu of the circle, I fussy cut a Serenity Picture My Life card. I couldn’t let this collection retire without using this gorgeous cluster of flowers. After fussy cutting the image out, I applied with 3-D foam tape for added dimension.
It is hard to tell in the photo, I added a litter shimmer to the center of the flowers with a Clear Shimmer Brush. A few sequins finish it off. My sentiment is from the soon to come January Stamp of the Month, Every Thank You–
All supplies by Close To My Heart:
- S2101 Every Thank You Stamp Set (Available January 1, 2021)
- X7263B Serenity Paper Packet
- X7263C Serenity Coordinating Cardstock Pack
- X7263D Serenity Picture My Life Cards
- Z2848 Sapphire Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Z3676 Blue Belle Loose Sequins
- Z3293 Clear Shimmer Brush
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
Krafty Chicks-Anything Goes
MFT– Color Challenge
Thanks so much for stopping by!