Here is a sneak peek of the new Close To My Heart Color of the Year, Wild Berry. This gorgeous color will be released in the upcoming September catalog. You can also find this color as an accent in the current Boo Crew special! My craft room is currently undergoing a transition to get ready for the new catalog launch in September. I am creating with some soon to be retired favorites, in anticipation of new products being released. This card is created with the Floral Borders & Sentiments stamp set. This set is currently one of my favorites and will definitely be a keeper! This set is due to be retired August 31! This versatile set works for many occasions.
While I often stamp these images in black and color in the flowers, that does take a little bit of time. I have found that you can get great results with this stamp set, by simply embossing the images. No coloring required. You can get so many unique looks out of one stamp set.
To create my card, I stamped the images in VersaMark ink onto Wild Berry cardstock and heat embossed in white. The panel was then die cut with a stitched panel die and mounted onto a Wild Berry card base with 3-D foam tape. A few white sequins finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- D2018 Floral Borders & Sentiments Stamp Set
- CC8213 Boo Crew Coordinating Cardstock (Wild Berry is available individually 9/1/21)
- Z891 VersaMark Ink Pad
- Z2068 White Embossing Powder
- Z4304 Silver Loose Sequins
- Stitched Panel Die-MFT
- Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge-Anything Goes
- Cardz TV-Anything Goes
- Creations in Pink-Anything Goes in mainly pink
- Gem of a Challenge-Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp-Add a Sentiment
- QKR Stampede-Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!