Time for a new challenge at Make the Cards Challenge! We are having a color challenge this week! The colors were perfect for creating with the pink and orange tones in the Party Time Collection. Here is a look at the color combo for you to create with-
What I love most about the Party Time Collection is that the papers are two sided! You get a pink theme on one side and a blue theme on the other! The collection is perfect, whether you are creating for boys or girls! This collection is retiring as of August 31, so is only available while supplies last.
My card is super simple to create. My candles are from the Party Time Picture My Life cards. I am a huge fan of the PML cards. While they are made for scrapbooking….they make the perfect CAS cards! I added a die cut banner and a few stickers from the coordinating sticker sheet for my sentiment. A few sequins and a fun baker’s twine bow finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- X8016S Party Time Paper Packet w/Sticker Sheet
- X8016C Party Time Coordinating Cardstock Pack
- CC2220 Party Time Picture My Life Cards
- Z4059 Crafty Loose Sequins
- Baker’s Twine-Retired
- Banner Die-MFT
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Color My Heart Color Dare-Yellow, Pink, Orange
- Crafting Happiness-Anything Goes
- Dare 2B Artzy-Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp-Birthday Celebration
- Sketch Saturday-Pick a Sketch From Archives
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to see your creation in the gallery this week at Make the Cards Challenge!