Ok, THIS is one of my favorite stamp sets in the current catalog! Too Cute! For those of you that didn’t know me in my youth, I used to show Yorkshire pigs. They hold a soft spot in my heart! I can’t wait to create more fun cards with this set. This set is currently available with or without Thin Cuts. If you want this adorable pig in your collection and want the Thin Cuts, I would order sooner, rather than later. Once the Thin Cuts sell out, they are gone. Here is a look at the complete set.
To create my card, I stamped my image in Intense Black ink and added color with Copics. I partially embossed the background of the card to go along with the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. My pig image was popped up with foam tape for added dimension. The sentiment was stamped in Intense Black as well.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Z4686 Kind of a Pig Deal Stamp Set w/Thin Cuts
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Z4189 Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Wood Panel Embossing Folder-Retired
- Stitched Panel Die-MFT
- Copic Markers-R11, R30, R32, Y15, Y19, G21, G24, T1, T2
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- Freshly Made Sketches-Sketch Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!